Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Future Plans

My project is far from over... I thought I would have been able to come up with an amazing final piece by the end of the semester but no way. I have had a lot of suggestions from classmates and my professor about expanding this project to allow people to have a "migraine experience" or as close to one as possible. The idea was to have an actual installation or "cave" that people can walk through an experience what I see, feel and hear. It would be really interesting to have the different stages as i explained earlier in my blog. I would have people walk in to a room or some kind of area with lights and intense flashes (like what i see), then there would be a period of darkness followed by my sound piece with different thoughts of mine, and perhaps even my voice reciting sentences that don't make sense. Making it interactive would be really interesting because i think people would get a better understanding of what it actually feels like- or as close to that feeling as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment